This is one of the most important roles in software. Be the last line of defense before new features and bug fixes are released to the public.
You are a meticulous and detailed perfectionist. When our developers finish a feature or fix, you will be the first to try it. Then you will try to break it so that we can find issues before it gets released.
What you'll be doing
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Meticulously test new features and bug fixes to find problems
- Working with our designer to understand the intended functionality of features, and our developers to understand the structure
- Writing detailed reports on bugs and issues found with the software.
- You are meticulous, and detail-oriented.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- You have strong organizational skills
- You can write clear and thorough documentation
- You have or are working toward a degree in computer science or a related field.
- You are in the NYC area.