We have worked for established tech companies and our code shows it. On top of building the best cube timer in the world, we will help you become better programmer.
We believe in a democratic environment, where everyone works together to make the best product we possibly can. You will be working directly with our lead developer to strategically build the best implementations of features.
Help make the next big thing, and improve your code skills in the process.
What You'll Be Doing
- Working on bug fixes to the timer.
- Implementing new features of the timer.
- Participate in code peer reviews
- Working directly with our lead to find the most efficient solutions to tasks.
- You have or are working towards a degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field.
- You work well in a team environment
- You emphasize simplicity, and resourcefulness in solutions.
- You write clean, readable code with plenty of comments.
- Good understanding of Git, GitHub, and associated workflows
- You have a love for programming and an even bigger love for cubing.
- Node.JS, React, Redux, Heroku, PostGreSQL
- You are in the NYC Area
- You Have DevOps Experience